Online Medical Advice from the comfort of home
Book a virtual medical consultation today!
Security & Privacy: We guarantee data security & privacy
Personalized Care: Friendly healthcare professionals who listens
High Patient Satisfaction: The care that you deserve
Stay Healthy: Stay updated with your treatments
Convenient: Accessible from anywhere, anytime & any device
Online Medical Advice with the Kindness You Deserve
We understand your difficulty in reaching the right women’s health healthcare professionals and securing an appointment. A solution to your concern is our virtual appointment that can help meet your individual needs. Our virtual medical consultation program is designed to help you connect seamlessly to a healthcare professional regardless of your location in Staten Island or anywhere in New York State.
Frequently asked questions about our virtual women’s health medical consultation service:
How much does a virtual medical consultation cost?
Most insurances cover the cost of the visit and the testing. If you do not have insurance call our office for affordable pricing information
How does it work?
- Call (718) 698-6700
- Book your appointment: An EG Healthcare coordinator will help schedule your consultation.
- Call us five minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time, and we will connect you to our healthcare professional
What can a women’s health virtual provider treat?
- Vaginal infections, such as bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Contraception refills, or initial consultations
- STI counseling and management, including ongoing management of herpes
- Dyspareunia (Painful intercourse)
- Preventative services, such as hereditary cancer screenings
- Hypoactive sexual desire disorder
Who signs any needed prescription or arranges necessary follow-ups?
The provider that you see will take care of any prescriptions or need and assist on any follow-ups required.
Contact us to schedule an appointment. Most forms of insurance are accepted and, if you do not have insurance, our services are affordable. Our goal is to make sure you get medical attention and services you need.