Chronic diseases can impact your physical, mental, and emotional well being. These long term illnesses, if left untreated, can also affect your daily activities and even relationships.
We developed our home visits for chronic disease management with our parents in mind. Our parents dedicated their lives to us, and it’s time that we return that love ensuring their safety and comfort. At EG Healthcare, we strive to let our senior patients gain control of their healthcare experience and live a better, healthier life. We developed at-home chronic disease management to help individuals tackle terminal health concerns in the comfort of their homes while ensuring optimum personal care.
Our healthcare providers focus on assisting you to self-manage any long term illness symptoms at the comfort of your home. We can help coordinate with specialists, create orders for in-home nursing services or aides, and organize occupational and physical therapy programs. We take pride in being a part of the community on Staten Island, and our goal is to make sure our patients feel like family.
What is chronic disease management at home?
In-home chronic disease management is patient-centered care provided by a visiting medical professional in a patient’s home to provide the support and services to improve health outcomes and reduce the need for hospitalization.
What are the advantages of chronic disease management house call?
The advantages of in-house chronic care include:
- It is also inclusive of emotional, social, and spiritual support
- It is less hurried, more personal, and better care
- It supports you to continue living independently in your home
- It happens in the comfort of your home
How does it work?
EG Healthcare offers in house chronic disease management visits for most chronic conditions to ensure physical, mental, and emotional well being while reducing any complications or discomforts.
What is the process of chronic disease management at home?
Follow these steps to book a chronic disease care house call in Staten Island:
- Contact us on (718) 698-6700 or via our appointment page
- A qualified and experienced medical professional will schedule a time for your visit and arrange a consultation
- During the appointment, our medical professionals can create orders for an ongoing medical treatment plan (all in the comfort of your own home) that meets your needs
Check If We Cover Your Area
EG Healthcare can provide elderly and senior residents of Staten Island the same care they would receive in a doctor’s office in the comfort of their own homes.
What can be treated in a chronic care house call?
For at-home chronic care, we can treat and assist with:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Peripheral Vascular Disease/Peripheral Artery Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Other conditions impacting oxygen-dependent patients
Chronic Kidney Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Cerebrovascular Accident and Stroke Recovery
Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Wound management
Why EG Healthcare?
- We believe in taking the time to get to know our patients and building lasting relationships
- We focus on providing the highest level of care for all of our medical patients
- We work with access to top-quality diagnostic testing, lab testing, and screening in your own home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if my disease is not listed above?
The conditions we treat are not limited to the above list; please contact us to further discuss your questions.
Is there an age restriction on Chronic Disease Management (CDM) services?
This service is for senior patients 65+, typically with chronic medical conditions.